Why Settle For Less
Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney | Atlanta Lawyer
TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS:
As our nation confronts the unprecedented COVID 19 (coronavirus) crisis, your health and well-being continues to be our top priority. Our office remains open, and we are taking every possible precaution to keep it clean and continually sanitized for your safety. We are all in this together, and we will get through this!
Our accident lawyers have made the pursuit of justice top priority, working diligently to recover the compensation you deserve. We are proud to provide high-quality legal representation when you need it most, advocating for accident victims at every turn. Trust our team to handle your personal injury claim from start to finish – and to put our extensive experience to work for you.
Trusted Legal Counsel
Simply, read the WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US as proof.
Ross Moore Law offers skilled legal advice for your personal injury needs.
WHY CHOOSE AN ATLANTA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER AT ROSS MOORE LAW?
REASON 1: ATTORNEYS ON AVERAGE GET BIGGER SETTLEMENTS
REASON 2: YOU ONLY PAY US WHEN WE WIN YOUR LEGAL CASE
REASON 3: EXPERIENCED LEGAL ADVICE & LEGAL REPRESENTATION
After an accident, you will likely feel intimidated and overwhelmed by the legal system – and unsure of what lies ahead. While struggling to manage all the details that inevitably arise, you may also be forced to endure a difficult recovery.
From talking with insurance companies to making countless medical appointments, you may find yourself ill-equipped to handle an unfamiliar situation that could potentially impact the rest of your life.
In times of uncertainty, you need a skilled Atlanta personal injury attorney to fight for you and ensure your best interests are protected at all costs. At Ross Moore Law, that is just the kind of legal representation we provide.
Our team is dedicated to our Georgia clients and takes the time to understand each case inside and out. Due to our experience, meticulous case preparation, and dogged determination, our Georgia accident lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our valued clients. For the compensation you deserve, contact Ross Moore Law today.
9 COMMON PERSONAL INJURY FAQs:
What Should I Do If the Insurance Company Offers Me A Settlement?
- Before deciding to accept a settlement, be sure to consult an experienced Atlanta personal injury attorney. Seeking trusted legal advice can help ensure that all injury-related expenses are taken into account – and that you don’t settle for less than you are entitled to. Our Georgia accident lawyers can also help determine the financial value of non-monetary damages, such as pain and suffering. Don’t settle with the insurance company on your own! Ross Moore Law can help.
What is the Statue of Limitations for a Personal Injury in Georgia?
- In the state of Georgia, accident victims have 2 YEARS to file a lawsuit against the person or entity responsible for their injury. This timeframe is known as the statute of limitations, and if the deadline is missed, it’s very likely that the state court will dismiss your case. At Ross Moore Law, we take immediate action in building the best case possible, working tirelessly to recover the maximum compensation.
Does Georgia Place Damage Caps on Personal Injury Compensation?
- No. Unlike other states, Georgia ruled damage caps (limitations on how much compensation you can receive for certain types of losses) unconstitutional.
What Is Georgia’s Comparative Fault Rule?
- “Comparative fault” is a statute which allows courts to decrease the amount of compensation you are eligible to receive if you are found to be in any way responsible for causing an accident, even if it is only partial fault.
Is It Worth It to Hire an Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney?
- While it is possible to handle your personal injury claim on your own, keep in mind that your compensation is on the line. Navigating the legal system can be incredibly tricky, but you don’t have to do it alone. Our Atlanta personal injury attorneys have an in-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local law – and we have years of experience handling cases just like yours.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney for A Minor Accident or Can I Represent Myself?
- Yes. You can represent yourself, but without a solid understanding of the law, you may quickly find yourself in over your head. Here at Ross Moore Law, our Atlanta personal injury attorneys have over a decade of experience and are equipped to handle every aspect of your case.
How Long Does It Take to Settle a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- Because no two personal injury claims are the same, there is no way to know exactly how long it will take to settle yours. The timeline depends on various factors and correlates to the complexity of your case. On average, most Georgia personal injury cases are resolved between three months and two years once our Atlanta law firm gets involved – often sometime in the middle. If it is possible to settle your personal injury lawsuit quickly, then it will be over in a matter of months.
Is Georgia an At-fault State for Accidents?
- Yes. The Peach State is a “fault” state when it comes to auto insurance claims, which means that the at-fault driver can be held liable. If you are injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence, we will seek compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
How Do I Find a Good Georgia Personal Injury Attorney?
- It’s crucial to find an accident lawyer with specific experience handling cases like yours. Get referrals, check reviews, and look into their experience and education before scheduling a consultation. Here at Ross Moore Law, our Atlanta personal injury attorneys have built a reputation for results. Just observe the reviews of our Georgia law firm!
DISCOVER MORE PERSONAL INJURY FAQS
HOW MUCH IS MY PERSONAL INJURY CASE WORTH?
Did you know?
Only about 2% of personal injury cases actually end up going to trial? In fact, the vast majority are settled outside of the courtroom. This is one of the main reasons it’s so important to seek legal representation by a skilled accident lawyer – one who will advocate for maximum compensation and negotiate a fair settlement.
Led by our founding attorney, Ross Moore, our Atlanta personal injury attorneys devote extensive time and resources to each client’s case. We approach each case as if the injured victim was our loved one, handling their circumstances with compassion and sensitivity. When it comes to the courtroom, however, we fiercely advocate for the best possible outcome. Our goal is not only to alleviate our client’s present concerns, but to fight for their future security as well.
Discover More on Personal Injury
PERSONAL INJURY FACTS
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 31 million people in the US seek medical treatment for injuries each year.
- The National Safety Council (NSC) estimates that the total cost of motor vehicle crashes in the US is over $230 billion annually.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) reports that approximately 4,500 workers are killed on the job each year in the US.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 5 million people die each year globally as a result of injuries.
- A study by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) found that slip and fall accidents are the leading cause of emergency department visits for injuries in older adults.
- According to data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were over 36,000 traffic-related fatalities in the US in 2019.
- A report by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) found that approximately 15,000 people die each year in the US as a result of injuries related to consumer products.
- The National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC) estimates that the total economic cost of injuries in the US is over $671 billion annually.
- A study by the American Medical Association (AMA) found that medical malpractice is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.
- According to the American Association for Justice (AAJ), only 2% of personal injury cases go to trial, with the majority being settled out of court.
HELPFUL PERSONAL INJURY ARTICLES
- 5 Things to Have for Evidence in Your Personal Injury Claim
- 5 Ways to Maximize Compensation for Your Personal Injury Claim
- 7 Tips to Finding the Right Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- 5 Things to Have for Evidence in Your Personal Injury Claim
- Can a Personal Injury Case be Reopened?
- How Will My Criminal Record Affect My Personal Injury Claim?
- How Distracted Driving Contributes to Motorcycle Accidents
- How Will COVID-19 Impact Personal Injury Claims in Georgia?
- The Impact of Social Media on a Personal Injury Claim
- The Importance of Getting Medical Care in Your Personal Injury Case
- Understanding Policy Limits & Personal Injury Claims in Georgia
- What Damages Can I Receive In My Personal Injury Case?
- What Qualifies as Pain and Suffering in Georgia?
Did you know?
Based on reports by the National Safety Council (NSC), it is estimated that the total cost of motor vehicle crashes in the US is over $230 billion annually. Medical bills, lost wages and car repairs, Ross Moore Law knows it all too well as we manage car accident claims regularly. We strive to bring ease to our clients worries that their accident won’t overwhelm their expenses and seek to maximize each car accident settlement brought to our office.
GEORGIA AUTO ACCIDENT FACTS
- Georgia Ranked as the 4th Deadliest State for Car Accidents in 2020 (According to Census Data)
- Motor Vehicle Accidents are the #1 Leading Cause of Injury Deaths (according To Georgia Department of Public Health)
- According to Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety: 95% of Georgia Emergency Room Visits Are Car Accident Victims
- 4,593 car accidents every month in Atlanta and Fulton County Area
- 151 car accidents every day in Atlanta and Fulton County Area
- 6 car accidents every hour in Atlanta and Fulton County Area
HELPFUL AUTO ACCIDENT ARTICLES
- 4 Leading Causes of Semi-Truck Accidents in Georgia
- 5 Things You Should Do After a Car Accident
- Determining Fault in Lane Changing Accident
- Georgia Cracks Down on Distracted Driving with The Hands-Free Georgia Act
- How to Get a Copy of a Car Accident Report in Georgia
- In a Car Accident, Who Is At Fault for a Car Pileup? Multi-car Accident?
- Left Turn Accidents: Who is Liable
- Low Impact Car Accidents Can Still Cause High Levels of Injuries
- Most Dangerous Highways in the Atlanta Area
- Signs You Had a Brain Injury in a Car Wreck
- Understanding Tricks Insurance Adjusters Don’t Want You to Know
- What Percentage of Car Accidents Are Caused by Human Error?
- When to Use Vehicle Lights
ABOUT ATLANTA, GEORGIA
Our fair city was founded in 1837, boasting a rich history and distinctly Southern charm. But less than a decade after its founding, Atlanta was burned to the ground by General Sherman in 1864 – with only 400 buildings surviving the brutal act of war. The phoenix remains the city’s symbol, representing the people’s strength in rebuilding.
The fifth city to earn the title, Atlanta was named the Peach State’s capital shortly after, in 1868. It remains the capital today, now home to over half a million residents. Atlanta also played a major role in the Civil Rights Movement, with inspiring leaders pursuing progress at all costs.
Our city continues to embrace diversity, encouraging a thriving arts and culture scene. Atlanta residents can also claim “the world’s busiest airport,” with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport serving as a major travel hub. Our beautiful city is like none other, and our team couldn’t be prouder to call it home!
AREAS WE SERVE
Atlanta, GA | Alpharetta, GA | Fairburn, GA | Sandy Springs, GA | Union City, GA | College Park, GA & More..
Proudly supporting accident victims in the Atlanta area, Fulton County & throughout the state of Georgia.
HIRE A SKILLED ATLANTA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER NEAR ME, REACH US FOR YOUR INITIAL FREE CONSULTATION, CLICK HERE!
Areas We Proudly Serve:
Atlanta, Alpharetta, Chattahoochee Hills, College Park, East Point, Fairburn, Hapeville, Johns Creek, Milton, Mountain Park,Palmetto, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Union City, South Fulton and surrounding areas in Georgia.